Oomkes Landscape Management offers complete turnkey service for all of your commercial and residential landscape care and repair needs:
- power raking and vacuuming
- weed control
- tree removal
- spring and fall cleanup – including flower beds, leaves, sprinkler systems, trimming and more.
We’ll Create the Result You Want
At Oomkes Landscape Management, we do much more than just show up to mow your lawn once per week. We talk with you about your specific goals and how we might integrate our services to achieve your residential or commercial landscaping objectives for the lowest possible cost. How do we do it?
- Best practices. There’s no reason to irrigate after a wet spring. There’s no reason to apply a grub treatment unless you have grubs. We only do what’s necessary, not just what’s common.
- Looking at the big picture. If you want to reduce your environmental impact, we combine plant selection with specialized fertilizers and less mowing. If you want a big splash of entryway landscaping, we focus attention there and then minimize maintenance in other areas. We use all the resources effectively – we don’t just do less.
- Specialized crews. We have separate crews for mowing, pruning and flower bed maintenance. That means we can be more efficient, which means more cost-effective service.
- Staying current. We attend seminars and educational events year-round so that we have the most current techniques to apply for our customers.
Oomkes Landscape Management can help you with some of the more challenging spaces or objectives in your landscape, including:
- courtyard landscaping
- subdivision entryway landscaping
- low-maintenance landscaping
- native plantings
- landscaping with stone borders
- landscaping pond areas
- landscaping for sloped yards
- landscaping for noise control
If you would like to discuss your landscape management or landscaping ideas, please contact us.